Sunday, January 3, 2010

Favorite Tattoos of 2009



Holy shit, its January 4, 2010.
It's hard to believe that its been way over a year since I moved to DC from Ohio, with nothing but high hopes and huge dreams. Honestly, it seems I have accomplished more in this single year, then I ever thought I could've. And I have experienced things I never could've imagined working in a few shops in SE DC. However, I believe that everything happens for a reason, and those "experiences" led me to where I'm at now: X2 Tattoos in Capitol Heights, MD. And this shop is definitely my favorite shop I've worked in,we have a huge shop, with a chill staff and I have done some of my best work in 2009 out of here and look forward to working with the crew through this year as well.
2010 is going to be a good year for me and tattooing, I already have a full color portrait scheduled for Monday, on a kid I've done a few awesome tattoos on who is stationed at Andrews Airforce Base. Actually he is from Warren, Ohio, I believe, that's actually right by Youngstown, where I'm from. It's such a small world, and it seriously gets smaller for me everyday.

As part of my New Years Resolutions, I will be posting nearly all of my tattoos here from now on, so be sure to follow me here as well as on twitter @bobbyrotten13.


No comments:

Post a Comment