Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back To School Specials

Fall is my favorite time of year. Seriously, all my favorite things are associated with this season: Halloween, football, Sam Adam's Octoberfest and hoodies. So to help share my festive fall spirit, I'm gonna be offering a ton of back to school specials on tattoos, piercings and clothing from BobbyRotten.com



Now through Nov. 15th, 2009
  • Any tattoo that has to do with Halloween, horror movies, or just sheer terror, I'll knock 20% off the total price of the tattoo, but it's gotta be over $100.
  • Show everybody that your a die hard Redskins fan for life. Come and get your NFL team (or college) logo tattooed on you for a clean $50 (for a 2x2 tattoo). GO STEELERS!!
  • Offering $20 off any tattoo or piercing when you buy any hoodie or t-shirt from bobbyrotten.com. Only valid Nov 1-15th.
So yeah, come in to the shop and check us out. I am not kidding people, now is the time to get a tattoo from me, tattooing kinda slows down in the fall, and I always hook people up like crazy, because I need new pieces for my portfolio.
Also, I will be launching my first 4 t-shirt designs on bobbyrotten.com on Nov.1, so be sure to check that out!

I'm getting stickers printed as well, so if you'd like a bobbyrotten.com sticker, join our email list, by emailing me your info to bobbyrotten@bobbyrotten.com

No comments:

Post a Comment