Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wow, This never post?! It just sat in my drafts.

Wow. Somedays..
If you personally know me, you probably know that a few months ago I was robbed at gunpoint, in my own home, by my own boss. Yes sir, only this type of thing would happen to me, anyways, Mike went to jail for this, and recently was released. I just found out that my his wife, who owned the tattoo parlor, shot him in the head and killed him, in the shop I used to work at, its really sad. 
Here is the police report:
A man was shot and killed by his wife at a Southeast D.C. tattoo parlor Monday night, police said.
It happened just after 6 p.m. at Liquidity Jones Tattoo and Body Art at 1503 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, near the Potomac Avenue Metro station.
The couple owned the shop together, investigators said. The wife is now in police custody.
No customers were in the shop at the time of the shooting.
No word yet on a motive.

No comments:

Post a Comment