Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rock The House


Hey guys,
What's up? I just finished up unpacking from tattooing and piercing at the Rock the House music festival at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, just outside of DC.
It definitely was a good time, and thanks to everybody who got inked or pierced. Also to anybody who missed out Ludacris, Redman and Methodman, and Inspectah Deck put on a kick ass show, so be sure to check it out next year. I'll prob be out there, maybe not tattooing tho, haha.
RTH definitely was the "diet" version of Rock the Bells, which I also attended this year VIP. I must say, the ticket price was high, but the Rock the Bells experience is amazing. I met Necro and Mr. Hyde, Rza, and members of Slaughterhouse and MOP. However, the RTH fest had more of a personal feel to it, and the show even almost got shut down by police when Redman and Methodman urged fans to kick down the gate that separated VIP and general, and rush the stage, the crowd obliged.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, If you've never been to either, your missing out on a good time.
Pce,
Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment